blob: 3a1406f6ff1742df5c1485c04b733dca2a7d28f9 (plain
Regression tests framework for GlusterFS
- Build and install the version of glusterfs with your changes. Make
sure the installed version is accessible from $PATH.
- To mount glusterfs, NEVER use 'mount -t glusterfs', instead use
'glusterfs -s ' method. This is because with the patch build setup
doesnot install the /sbin/mount.glusterfs necessary, where as the
glusterfs binary will be accessible with $PATH, and will pick the
- (optional) Set environment variables to specify location of
export directories and mount points. Unless you have special
requirements, the defaults should just work. The variables
themselves can be found at the top of tests/include.rc. All
of them can be overriden with environment variables.
- Execute `/usr/share/glusterfs/run-tests.sh` as root.
- If some test cases fail, report to GlusterFS community at
- BE WARNED THAT THE TEST CASES DELETE /var/lib/glusterd/* !!!